Saturday 19 May 2012

More fashion illustration...

I have been experimenting a little further will fashion illustration, in this instance I have drawn the whole figure, but left the face blank. I will develop these drawings further and experiment with using backgrounds and texture in my final pieces. The thing is I'm getting a real buzz out of it and am already thinking I might find myself a life drawing class...just another thing to my ever growing list of classes I want to do!! The garment in this illustration is taken from a design I posted earlier which I intend to construct into this oversized style of tunic top which is longer at the back. I will be putting the same print in the back, but rescaling it to accomodate the extra length. I have already printed the front in pure silk, it drapes amazingly and is feels so luxurious. Can't wait to see it finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment