Saturday 5 May 2012

Digital distraction....

Well I was full of energy to start stitching, but have been somewhat distracted by a need to resolve some of the issues in my digital prints. Basically I am not happy with the outcomes I have achieved so far and feel that they merit some extra TLC. Think I need to confess I am just a bit of a perfectionist, but I am in good company, I read recently that one prominent fashion designer's mantra is "Must do better"!! So I am going keep on reaching for the sky for a wee while longer, but for now this is the next development of my candy rock scarf... I am actually rather fond of it already! Think I will be tweeking the background a tad, but so far so good. Loving the colour palette though...


I have been really inspired by my new top I got yesterday which I totally and utterly adore from Topshop...it's so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment